We are a family owned and operated Automotive Repair, Auto Body Shop, Restoration and Used Car Sales business.
2017 marked 80 YEARS IN A FAMILY-RUN BUSINESS AND WE”RE STILL GOING STRONG!
William Strong started in East Hartford in 1937 as Strong’s Alignment, moved in the late 1950s to Hartford as Strong Auto Repair. He endured and lost most of his business during the riots in the 60s and then relocated to South Windsor in the mid-60s at 394 Graham Road where his young sons joined him for a time. Rich Strong took over and re-located to 651 Sullivan Avenue and changed our name to Strong’s AutoCare, LLC.
We’re not just a garage; we’re a world-class destination and a family owned business for 80 years!!!