Collision, Fleet Body & Paint, Vehicle Restoration Services
From vehicle restoration services to a major collision repair, we also provide towing services:
- File, grind and sand repaired body surfaces using hand and power tools
- Straighten dents, buckles and other defects using blocks and hammers
- Inspect repaired vehicles and test drive vehicles for proper handling
- Insurance claims: Review damage reports and estimates of repair costs and plan work to be performed
- Operate welding equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
- Repair and replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
- Repair or replace interior components, such as seat frame assembly, carpets and floor board insulation
- Refinish by removing layers of sub coatings, applying anti-corrosion treatments, masking and removal of parts not to be painted, priming and top coating and color matching
- Restoration services of antique vehicles
- Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment for vehicle restoration services or collision repair.
Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you want to be completely satisfied with their claim service and so does Strong’s AutoCare.
You have specific rights and obligations that you should be aware of:
- Review your policy
- Understand your rights
Important Items to Review:
- Are you covered for towing expenses if your vehicle is not drivable?
- Do you have Rental Coverage while your vehicle is being repaired, and how much does it cover?
- What is the deductible you will be responsible for paying when the repairs are completed?
- What type of claim is considered a comprehensive deductible?
- What type of claim is considered to be a collision deductible?
We have been dealing with insurance companies for over 30 years and believe the companies who really care about the customer truly are interested in quality repairs. They are concerned with prompt, courteous service that includes quality craftsmanship. Others provide us with the challenge of negotiating a fair price in order to bring a vehicle to its pre-loss condition. In either case, we will be happy to work with your insurance company to minimize your inconvenience.
- Vehicle estimates are free
- An estimate from one of our qualified experts typically takes about 20 minutes. You will leave with a written, itemized estimation of the cost to bring your vehicle back to its pre-loss condition
- Remember an estimate is for visible damage only. Any unseen damage will be brought to the attention of the party responsible for payment when the hidden damage becomes apparent (i.e., after a bumper is removed)
- Always give a copy of your estimate to the appraiser before he looks at your vehicle. This will aid him/her in completing an accurate estimate
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal
- Ask a Strong’s AutoCare Employee about any concerns you have on collision repairs and vehicle restoration services.